♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Today's really sweet. My table was sooo messed up with sweet v.day gifts:D Thank you everyone who were so sweeeeet.
This Valentine's day, obviously no boyfriend involved (duh) (eh no wait, Barbara, I got my imaginary bf Gabriel!) anyway so went out with girlfriends! Sandra, Lailing, Cheryl, Felice and I went to the mind cafe, Elaine joined us a lil later. Nice nice place with the most fun games ever. We played some dog bone thing (similar to heart attack but nicer) & we sent cards flying around the place. Oh and the expression game was so so funny. The food's also rly good. hahah I swear I'll go there again man.
There're a thousand and one movies I want to watch, so annoying! because 1. I need to study. 2. I don't think I can go out that much in the first place! 3. so many nice movies come out at the same time! 4. of all times, they come out NOW(my bloody O lvl year) 5. I need financial assistance.
I want to watch 27 dresses,Ah Long Pte Ltd, CJ7, Kung fu dunk, Juno, P.S. I love you, Jumper, The kite runner, L: Change the world, Stepup2, Two faces of my girlfriend, The leap years & more. ):
Okay pretend that I watch the movies on weekends, take the ticket price as 9 freaking bucks, it'll be like:
$9 x 12 movies = $108?!?!? Mad.
I rly hope the hmwk we get for the wkend will be as slim as a note. hahaha then I can have a fun-filled wkend again! best.
Omg, ♥I miss you too, Shiying!!! ♥I miss Sze Kee & macs ice-cream! (unfair, you're leaving in like 2 days?!) noway! I'll close the airport! ♥I miss Sundays actually. all the time. Hey, talking about missing people, oh no I realise that ♥I miss miss miss all of you Sunday ppl): every single one. Lovvvve you all hen duohen duo hen duo(mutiply 1233623648383920405600)
Oh btw, I'll blog abt Cny when the pics are up.
*you. the one right in front of the computer screen.